Hi guys, I'm seeking a rear power window switch for my black on tan (interior) 1998 TDI. I can find them in black on ebay, but, not tan. Any tips on where to find a tan switch on sale any where?
Also, finally took my TDI on a freeway road trip. I've been averaging 46-47 around town the past few months. First leg of this road trip I only got 40 mpg. But, we were driving fast, 75-85. On my way home, I focused on only going 70 max. I'm pleased to say I hit 51 on that 398 mile stretch. Pretty excited about that!
Anyway, thanks in advance for any tips on finding that tan window switch.
Also, finally took my TDI on a freeway road trip. I've been averaging 46-47 around town the past few months. First leg of this road trip I only got 40 mpg. But, we were driving fast, 75-85. On my way home, I focused on only going 70 max. I'm pleased to say I hit 51 on that 398 mile stretch. Pretty excited about that!
Anyway, thanks in advance for any tips on finding that tan window switch.
rear window switch
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire