I bought this rack a couple of years ago and never ended up installing it:
http://ift.tt/2uaI4dI
It's VW part number 1J9071104 and no longer available new. I don't have the manual but I do have a .pdf of a very similar rack made for the MKIV Golf.
Decided to go with a roof rack instead since we've started to take bikes camping with us and we're in and out of the hatch all the time on camping trips. Figured that'd be a hassle with a bike rack on the back.
$150 picked up in Watertown, MA.
http://ift.tt/2uaI4dI
It's VW part number 1J9071104 and no longer available new. I don't have the manual but I do have a .pdf of a very similar rack made for the MKIV Golf.
Decided to go with a roof rack instead since we've started to take bikes camping with us and we're in and out of the hatch all the time on camping trips. Figured that'd be a hassle with a bike rack on the back.
$150 picked up in Watertown, MA.
FS: MKIV Jetta Wagon Bike Rack - Watertown, MA
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire