impact of collision damage for 'buy back' option?

mercredi 26 juillet 2017

Hi all,
I saw some discussion on this topic before the settlement was reached in Canada. I live in Ontario and had started the paper work couple of months ago. Sadly, my Jetta got into a collision (not 'at fault' for me) and there is fair bit of body damage on the driver side. The car is still derivable but it is at a body shop pending approval by my insurance. I have since received my final offer letter from VW TDI portal... yes sad circumstances!
My questions for the group here:
1. if my car is driveable, is that sufficient to take it to my dealer and claim the full offered amount?
2. will the damage result in any deductions?
3. should I discuss this with my dealer and/or the insurance company for options?
It is sad that no one appears to have reasonable intentions to guide the customers.
Cheers
Thas


impact of collision damage for 'buy back' option?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor