Good morning, I am new to the TDI engine. My daughters first car is a vw golf 1.9TDI and we are having issues when first starting the car. here is what happens:
1. car starts after about 3-4 turns of the key
2. the idle is very rough and there is a lot of smoke out of the exhaust
3. after a short drive it clears up and runs smooth
I am not all that into working on cars but I don't mind doing what I have to. Here is what's been done so far:
1. changed the glow plugs
2. oil/filter change
3. purged the injectors
The car sat for a year without running and it has 169,000 miles on it.
1. car starts after about 3-4 turns of the key
2. the idle is very rough and there is a lot of smoke out of the exhaust
3. after a short drive it clears up and runs smooth
I am not all that into working on cars but I don't mind doing what I have to. Here is what's been done so far:
1. changed the glow plugs
2. oil/filter change
3. purged the injectors
The car sat for a year without running and it has 169,000 miles on it.
Poor idle and smoke when starting
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire