I'm switching to 16" wheels so I'm selling my 15" Avus 5x100 wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS tires.
I'm the original owner of the tires and the 2nd owner of the wheels. The wheels are in decent shape and include the center caps. Both the wheels and tires were installed on my Golf just over 6 years ago. The tires have less than 22k miles on them. I would say maybe 15k miles since I switch to different wheels/tires in the winter. I rotate the tires from front to back each year when I swap the wheels. They've only been balanced once when Costco installed the tires but still seem to be fine.
I will post pictures later.
$250 picked up in Watertown, MA (and I'll need a couple of days notice as they're still on the car).
I'm the original owner of the tires and the 2nd owner of the wheels. The wheels are in decent shape and include the center caps. Both the wheels and tires were installed on my Golf just over 6 years ago. The tires have less than 22k miles on them. I would say maybe 15k miles since I switch to different wheels/tires in the winter. I rotate the tires from front to back each year when I swap the wheels. They've only been balanced once when Costco installed the tires but still seem to be fine.
I will post pictures later.
$250 picked up in Watertown, MA (and I'll need a couple of days notice as they're still on the car).
FS: 15" Avus Wheels/Bridgestone tires - Watertown, MA
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire