Hi everyone,
I'm planning to keep my 2013 Passat which has 104k miles on it. My claim has already been approved for the modification- I just need to schedule the appointment date and time with the dealership.
Has anyone recently done a modification on a 2013 Passat? I'm curious what if any changes you've noted in performance, engine noise, and anything else noteworthy. Any regrets if so why?
Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply!
I'm planning to keep my 2013 Passat which has 104k miles on it. My claim has already been approved for the modification- I just need to schedule the appointment date and time with the dealership.
Has anyone recently done a modification on a 2013 Passat? I'm curious what if any changes you've noted in performance, engine noise, and anything else noteworthy. Any regrets if so why?
Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply!
Recent Fixes: 2013 Passat (2.0L)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire