Hi everyone,
VW MK5 GOLF 1.9 TDI
My car broke down 2 days ago as tensioner snapped as bolt was wiggling around in the aluminium casting, and made the threads the bolt goes through break, i need to know what to do to rethread the hole.
The bolt goes in 1/4 of the way but not all the way, what do i do to rethread the hole.
I was thinking to get a 13mm tap to rethread the hole so the bolt goes threaded in again, but what size are the taps to rethread it, do I need to get a bigger size or smaller size or do I just get the same size 13mm?
These are the items that I found online amazon.
Problem is I dont know which one to get the thread it.
1) 13mm x .5 Metric HSS Right hand Tap M13 x 0.5mm Pitch
2) 13mm x 1 Metric HSS Right hand Tap M13 x 1.0mm Pitch
3) 13mm x 1.25 Metric HSS Right hand Tap M13 x 1.25mm Pitch
4) 13mm X 0.75 Metric HSS Right Hand Thread Tap M13 X 0.75mm Pitch
5) 13mm x 1.5 Metric HSS Left hand Tap M13 x 1.5mm Pitch
Please help
Need to fit back on the tensioner and belt to get the car back working again urgently as need car for work.
many thanks everyone
Harris
VW MK5 GOLF 1.9 TDI
My car broke down 2 days ago as tensioner snapped as bolt was wiggling around in the aluminium casting, and made the threads the bolt goes through break, i need to know what to do to rethread the hole.
The bolt goes in 1/4 of the way but not all the way, what do i do to rethread the hole.
I was thinking to get a 13mm tap to rethread the hole so the bolt goes threaded in again, but what size are the taps to rethread it, do I need to get a bigger size or smaller size or do I just get the same size 13mm?
These are the items that I found online amazon.
Problem is I dont know which one to get the thread it.
1) 13mm x .5 Metric HSS Right hand Tap M13 x 0.5mm Pitch
2) 13mm x 1 Metric HSS Right hand Tap M13 x 1.0mm Pitch
3) 13mm x 1.25 Metric HSS Right hand Tap M13 x 1.25mm Pitch
4) 13mm X 0.75 Metric HSS Right Hand Thread Tap M13 X 0.75mm Pitch
5) 13mm x 1.5 Metric HSS Left hand Tap M13 x 1.5mm Pitch
Please help
Need to fit back on the tensioner and belt to get the car back working again urgently as need car for work.
many thanks everyone
Harris
Problem with 13mm bolt not going in properly
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire