New turbo cartdrige , low power , please help

dimanche 9 juillet 2017

Hello everyone , I am new on this site , I have an 04 golf tdi bew engine code, my turbo was passing oil through the seal, so I ordered a new rotomaster kp39 cartridge from rock auto , I removed everything did the egr delete , cooked out the intake manifold , removed and installed the new turbo cartridge , when I looked at the new one I noticed the vnt stop screw was not allowing the vnt lever as much movement as the factory turbo , however it was paint marked and I assumed it was set from factory , I got everything back together prelubed the turbo did an oil change starts and runs fine but feels like I am not building as much boost as the factory turbo was, not sure if this stop screw has anything to do with it , but looking for any help possible , also I just plugged the vacuum line that originally went to the egr cooler , only code I get is the egr malfunction which I understand is normal until I get the Malone time done , just want to make sure everything is alright , have a boost gauge on the way from Id parts so I will be able to see what the boost is , not sure exactly the value I'm looking for , thanks for reading!


New turbo cartdrige , low power , please help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor