So I have an intermittent no-start on the '01 Jetta. Fuel shutoff doesn't get 12V when cranking, no GP light, nothing. Already swapped out the 109 relay a couple times between cars; it's not the relay.
I read up on the long thread where a guy had a NB and there was a lot of "check this pin on the ECU and get back to us" stuff that I didn't quite follow all that well.
I don't have a Bentley but I do have VCDS.
Thus far I've checked: Fuses, they all look good, though I have no idea which ones would be pertinent, the terminals that the 109 plugs into, and the wiring behind the fuse block.
Right now I'm going out to check the sockets on the ECU and probably remove the airbox and battery so I can check wiring in general but IDK what specific wires might have issues.
I know intermittent electrical issues can be a real trial (I own an old British motorcycle, so been there done that and still do it occasionally) but this isn't something I can do intuitively.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I read up on the long thread where a guy had a NB and there was a lot of "check this pin on the ECU and get back to us" stuff that I didn't quite follow all that well.
I don't have a Bentley but I do have VCDS.
Thus far I've checked: Fuses, they all look good, though I have no idea which ones would be pertinent, the terminals that the 109 plugs into, and the wiring behind the fuse block.
Right now I'm going out to check the sockets on the ECU and probably remove the airbox and battery so I can check wiring in general but IDK what specific wires might have issues.
I know intermittent electrical issues can be a real trial (I own an old British motorcycle, so been there done that and still do it occasionally) but this isn't something I can do intuitively.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Need help troubleshooting an ECU
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire