Car: 2000 A4 Golf TDI
I am trying to solve a 2 year long battle and I am back under the hood and looking at my vacuum diagram for a A4 EGR deleted vehicle and I think I found my problem.
I am looking at this: http://ift.tt/2ty8LWy
I do NOT have a #4 (the tee) nor a #1 (a N239). I would think these are pretty important and not sure how they went missing!?
My Question: In the diagram it reads that vacuum hose #3 goes "To the vacuum unit for turbocharger boost regulation." I understand this as going to the turbo actuator, which in the diagram is labeled #2. But if the diagram is correct, and the actuator only has one connector, which hose goes to the turbo actuator: From #1 or #3?
I am trying to solve a 2 year long battle and I am back under the hood and looking at my vacuum diagram for a A4 EGR deleted vehicle and I think I found my problem.
I am looking at this: http://ift.tt/2ty8LWy
I do NOT have a #4 (the tee) nor a #1 (a N239). I would think these are pretty important and not sure how they went missing!?
My Question: In the diagram it reads that vacuum hose #3 goes "To the vacuum unit for turbocharger boost regulation." I understand this as going to the turbo actuator, which in the diagram is labeled #2. But if the diagram is correct, and the actuator only has one connector, which hose goes to the turbo actuator: From #1 or #3?
N239 went missing & actuator twin
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire