New in box (plastic shrink wrapped) Dual Mass Flywheel replacement part for VW DSG Trans - BRM
Located in MD - 20852
Pics can be viewed on the CL ad;
http://ift.tt/2uyHO5z
Luk part # DMF092, OEM part # 03G105266CG
Includes DSG Trans replacement Install Bolt Set, and a Flywheel Lock Tool used for install.
I purchased this as a replacement part for my '06 Jetta TDI, but it was never used as the dealership covered the work under warranty.
I recently sold my Jetta, and no longer need this. (I also have no need for a Mann Oil filter, so this will be included as well)
Located in MD - 20852
Pics can be viewed on the CL ad;
http://ift.tt/2uyHO5z
Luk part # DMF092, OEM part # 03G105266CG
Includes DSG Trans replacement Install Bolt Set, and a Flywheel Lock Tool used for install.
I purchased this as a replacement part for my '06 Jetta TDI, but it was never used as the dealership covered the work under warranty.
I recently sold my Jetta, and no longer need this. (I also have no need for a Mann Oil filter, so this will be included as well)
DMF Luk DMF092 Flywheel $250 (BRM)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire