Bit of a mess, any advice?

mardi 4 juillet 2017

Hello gentleman, I am trying to do the buyback for a 2013 Jetta TDI but due to some miscommunication things are not going as planned. My google searches are not answering all my questions. I'll explain the situation and ask some questions, hopefully you guys can steer me in the right path.

Let's begin with some details. First the car is not under my name, its under my brother's and an in-laws name, but they decided they dint want the car anymore so they let me have the car as long as I kept doing the payments. Years go by and the Emission deal is finalized and I decide to do the buyback online, I just needed the owners information to submit, my brother complied but the in-law dint want to give any info online since she got her identity stolen and she is really touchy about giving information anymore. At this point the online form went nowhere, but they decided to do it by paper in snail mail with help from the dealer. VW eventually got the papers and for whatever reason the online form got updated that it received the papers (Only missing the Power of Attorney ID and Power of Attorney), I left it alone since they decided to go by the paper route. Its been months and nothing, I called their hotline and asked for the online form to be removed if it was interfering, they told me they would remove it in 7 business days but I see the online form still up. That's a long paragraph so these are my questions.

Will having more than once claim mess up and stop the process, and if it does how can I cancel one?

Is power of attorney necessary?

The car is a few months away to be fully paid, changing the status from financed to owned, will the process have to done again?

Should I just leave the car title under their name so we can receive full compensation, or can we change it to my name and receive the full amount?

Thanks in advance for any advice or help.


Bit of a mess, any advice?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor