Air bags deployed, wont start, did a scan

dimanche 23 juillet 2017

light fender bender & air bags deployed, started & drove to side of road and even the next day and then it wont start.
It is turning over and just wont start, had someone turn over while I watch fuel lines and I see fuel moving through lines, hear click of the (solonoid?) at pump. Is there anything in computyer that may disable vehicle that I dont know about and if so what do I do?
I scanned and this is results.
1996 passat tdi

Sunday,23,July,2017,20:49:25:49841
VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64
VCDS Version: 17.1.3.0 (x64)
Data version: 20170320 DS267.7
www.Ross-Tech.com


VIN: License Plate: IFLY


Chassis Type: 3A - VW Passat B4 (1994 > 1997)
Scan: 01 02 03 08 15 25 41

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address 01: Engine Labels: 028-906-021-AHU.lbl
Part No: 028 906 021 GQ
Component: 1,9l R4 EDC G00SG 1420
Coding: 00002
Shop #: WSC 42004
VCID: 64CC4ECFF4990E616D-4B00

1 Fault Found:
00575 - Intake Manifold Pressure
17-10 - Control Difference - Intermittent
Readiness: N/A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address 15: Airbags Labels: 6N0-909-60x-VW2.lbl
Part No: 6N0 909 603 G
Component: AIRBAG VW2 V00
Coding: 00071
Shop #: WSC 00000
VCID: 3668C4871285CCF103-4B7C

5 Faults Found:
00588 - Airbag Igniter; Driver Side (N95)
32-00 - Resistance Too High
00589 - Airbag Igniter 1; Passenger Side (N131)
29-10 - Short to Ground - Intermittent
00589 - Airbag Igniter 1; Passenger Side (N131)
32-00 - Resistance Too High
00595 - Crash Data Stored
35-00 - -
00532 - Supply Voltage B+
07-10 - Signal too Low - Intermittent

End-------------------------(Elapsed Time: 01:48)--------------------------


Air bags deployed, wont start, did a scan

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor