2003 Jetta TDI fuel filter and drivers door issues

dimanche 23 juillet 2017

2003 Jetta TDI 260000km, not to be confused for miles.


Hi there, I don't know if this is the correct method of finding answers or suggestions but I recently bought a 2003 Jetta TDI. The drivers side electronics don't seem to work. I retrieved two entire doors from the scrap yard and dismantled them to get the harnesses out along with the actuators. when I disconnected mine down near the hood release inside the vehicle and plugged the new ones in, one of them worked exactly as the one which was on my car originally. This is that all three other windows worked and three locks worked. No window. With that same harness I plugged in from one of the salvage door, I tried with the window motor from the other salvage door. when I plugged in the window motor nothing worked at all. So now I am left with my door with all the parts it came with which only allows three of the four windows and locks to work excluding the driver side. I also have a harness from a salvage vehicle which provided all the same functions as my original harness.... while using the salvage harness and window motor, with the window motor out in the open, I can hear clicking(electrical or mechanical I'm unsure) coming from the window motor. the window crank does not spin.

If any of this explanation makes sense to anyone or if anyone has any suggestions on what I should replace or try next I would love to hear anything.
(a lot of "any" in the sentence)

Thank you for your help and I apologize if this is not how this tread is used..

clearly I don't know what I'm doing...

I also tried to change the fuel filter and it seemed pretty straight forward but after doing it and priming it a bit the car started and 10 seconds later it choked out. in guessing air or the small possibility of the fuel sender under the seat?
Ive tried re-doing the service with the fuel filter and still it won't start.

any suggestions on that?


2003 Jetta TDI fuel filter and drivers door issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor