Which engine do I have in this 2005?

jeudi 6 juillet 2017

Just bought a 2005 Jetta TDI off E-bay, with only 52,000 miles on it! We had a 2002 that we put 80,000 miles on that we loved, so we got another newer one.

Just so I know when it comes time for service, how do I tell what engine I have? I understand the 2005s could have either the BEW or the BRM. What are the differences between the two? It is definitely different that the 2002, the injection pump and injectors on the 2002 faced the grill side, as well as the glow plugs. On this one only the glow plugs face the front.

I wrench on diesel tractors all the time so I know my way around diesels, just need someone to tell me what to look for.

Thanks, Brian


Which engine do I have in this 2005?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor