Towing 1000lbs with 09A (MPG and reliability)

dimanche 9 juillet 2017

I'm considering dropping a BEW and 09A into a minivan and I want to know how well the transmission is going to hold up and also what I can expect for MPGs.
I don't know what van I'll put it in yet but most that I look at weight about 1000lbs more than a Jetta.

So if any of you tow with your 09A I want to know your MPGs and how you felt the engine and transmission handled it. Both my wife and I are very laid back drivers and compete for best MPGs while on road trips so I'm thinking that the engine/trans should hold up decently.

I've learned that the 09A was also used in the Mazda MPVs from 2002-2006 but it seems to have had issues so that concerns me. It was also used in some other fairly heavy vehicles but I haven't researched them yet. If anyone is familiar with the RE5F01A (what the 09A is called in the MPV) and how it was different than the 09A that'd be great info to know.


Towing 1000lbs with 09A (MPG and reliability)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor