TDI ALH Timing Belt Kit & Thermostat

jeudi 6 juillet 2017

I ordered a full kit from ID back in March, but things have been tough financially so I'm attempting to see if I can get at least some of my money back. You will pay actual shipping cost to your zip, if interested. I prefer skrill for payment method, but PayPal can also be accepted if necessary.

Asking price $300 OBRO, but I am negotiable.
The price paid was Total: $348.60.

See below for description/information.
Thanks.

1 x Torque Specifications Poster (A4 ALH)
1 x Thermostat Replacement Kit (A4 ALH)
1 x Timing Belt Kit (A4 ALH)
- Timing Belt: Gates
- Serpentine Belt: Gates "Green Stripe"
- Harmonic Balancer Bolts: 4
- Pump Sprocket Bolts: 3
- Tensioner Stud:
- Roller Stud:
- Coolant: 1 Gallon G13


TDI ALH Timing Belt Kit & Thermostat

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor