I purchased a new 2015 6 speed manual GSW and that put me up to 5 cars for my wife and I...She said one had to go, It can't be the '78 911, nor the 89 Westy, so it was either going to be her X5 diesel or my 04 wagon. Well the Wagon went first based on our need for at least one awd vehicle in the family. But I must say, that TDI has been the most reliable, trouble free, honest vehicle I have ever owned. Bought it used in 05 with 20k miles and it was my daily driver ever since. I like me knew GSW, but it doesn't have the same character as the old one.
It's on it's way to St. Louis as we speak....hope he takes care of it. Never even been curbed!

It's on it's way to St. Louis as we speak....hope he takes care of it. Never even been curbed!
sold my 04 5 speed wagon - I think have remorse!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire