Hi all;
During the installation of a new Ares skid plate under one of our new 2015 GSW TDIs, I noticed the rust spots in image below.
Somewhat worrisome!
I have not brought this to the attention of the dealership where we purchased the cars, nor to the attention of VWoA.
Seeking to get some feedback/thoughts on this: worth following up with, and stressing out, or no worry, be happy, just keep driving and enjoy the ride?
Thanks!

During the installation of a new Ares skid plate under one of our new 2015 GSW TDIs, I noticed the rust spots in image below.
Somewhat worrisome!
I have not brought this to the attention of the dealership where we purchased the cars, nor to the attention of VWoA.
Seeking to get some feedback/thoughts on this: worth following up with, and stressing out, or no worry, be happy, just keep driving and enjoy the ride?
Thanks!
Rusty areas under engine skid plate
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire