I have an 03' Jetta TDI and the alternator recently went bad. Had it rebuilt by a local shop, and I reinstalled it
Now.....the car starts and runs fine at idle, slight hesitation tho, when the AC is turned on the car idles erratically.
when you put the car in drive it surges very bad. It is not drive-able.
When the car was initially started after the alt was install there was a loud pop, but I couldnt find anything wrong
Any ideas? this car ran great prior to this.
Now.....the car starts and runs fine at idle, slight hesitation tho, when the AC is turned on the car idles erratically.
when you put the car in drive it surges very bad. It is not drive-able.
When the car was initially started after the alt was install there was a loud pop, but I couldnt find anything wrong
Any ideas? this car ran great prior to this.
rough idle/ lots of black smoke
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire