After complaining on this forum about how little info there was on the 09A rebuilding process, I will attempt to give an outline on what I am doing to the Jetta and try and make it useful for anyone else who might tackle a project like mine.
I picked up a 2004 Jetta wagon with the BEW motor and an auto tranny.
Initially, I was going to do the 6 speed manual conversion, but after my wife's daily driver came down with a head gasket failure, I needed to get it on the road quickly. I will post a few picks to show what we started, and will fill in as much documentation as I can.
I picked up a 2004 Jetta wagon with the BEW motor and an auto tranny.
Initially, I was going to do the 6 speed manual conversion, but after my wife's daily driver came down with a head gasket failure, I needed to get it on the road quickly. I will post a few picks to show what we started, and will fill in as much documentation as I can.
My Jetta project
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire