Folks:
As you may know from my story I was one the first 25 cars turned into VW on the very first day cars were bought back. 2010 TDI Sedan 110,000 miles on it / Cracked DPF no check engine light (cleared before turn-in)
I found a free vin search site http://ift.tt/2sOeUxq
And it shows my Jetta was scrapped on Valentines day, by SCHNITZER NORTHEAST in Rhode Island (turned the car in in Northern Virginia back in November)

As you may know from my story I was one the first 25 cars turned into VW on the very first day cars were bought back. 2010 TDI Sedan 110,000 miles on it / Cracked DPF no check engine light (cleared before turn-in)
I found a free vin search site http://ift.tt/2sOeUxq
And it shows my Jetta was scrapped on Valentines day, by SCHNITZER NORTHEAST in Rhode Island (turned the car in in Northern Virginia back in November)
My 2010 Jetta went to the smelter
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire