Hello!
I got an issue here;
I installed my front tires at the beginning of this summer. They were not new but they could easily, to my judgment, be good for another season, so I went ahead and installed them. The wear was even on the thread pattern.
Lately, I felt the car having problems handling on wet roads or when raining, so yesterday I checked my tires and to my big surprise, on the driver side, the tire was worn to the steel wire on it's inner part, and on the passenger side, almost the same.
It looks like I'm having a problem with my aligment? I heard that the camber cannot be adjusted on my Jetta (mk4). Can my coil springs be worn enough that the car has ''dropped'' itself resulting in too much camber?
What can cause this?
thanks guys!
g.b.
I got an issue here;
I installed my front tires at the beginning of this summer. They were not new but they could easily, to my judgment, be good for another season, so I went ahead and installed them. The wear was even on the thread pattern.
Lately, I felt the car having problems handling on wet roads or when raining, so yesterday I checked my tires and to my big surprise, on the driver side, the tire was worn to the steel wire on it's inner part, and on the passenger side, almost the same.
It looks like I'm having a problem with my aligment? I heard that the camber cannot be adjusted on my Jetta (mk4). Can my coil springs be worn enough that the car has ''dropped'' itself resulting in too much camber?
What can cause this?
thanks guys!
g.b.
MK4 Front inside tires quickly worn down to the wire
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire