Gold mk6 engine lights- sensor?

jeudi 6 juillet 2017

Hi there

I've had issues recently which I think have only happened after the recall (coincidence?) - some weird symptoms I've noticed at first are:

When coming to a stop and I dip the clutch, the revs raise to about 1200 and then slowly go back to normal. Few weeks pass..

1. Car does a hell of a lot of passive regens I believe? At least once a week. I know city driving isn't ideal for my car, but I do tend to take it decent drives every week or so.

2. Just recently the "Engine fault: Take to workshop" with the flashing glow plug came on. Took it to VW, they couldn't read the code as they were to busy. Got the code read by a local garage, will attach picture.. isn't very clear as flash was on. Car still feels fine, but there is a slight delay when putting the boot down but it eventually pulls as revs go up.

3. After a couple of days of just the glow plugs flashing, the engine management light came on and stayed on.



https://ibb.co/gJPqEa

I took it to a mechanic who replaced the sensor that relates to the code in the picture for £160 - but the lights are still coming on. He advised that there may be another 2 sensors faulty?

Thanks for reading.

Jamie


Gold mk6 engine lights- sensor?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor