Hello all,
I have a 2000 New Beetle that will turn over but will not crank and I'm getting really concerned. I believe the problem is fuel / injection; pump related but I do not know for sure. I've changed the fuel filter but still no crank. I've loosened the injector nuts one by one and turned over. Fuel did not "jet" up but rather just sorta welled up quickly. I would say it bubbled up but there were no air bubbles.
Any suggestions of where I can look or what I can do to further troubleshoot the problem? I'm hoping to avoid replacing the fuel pump due to the expense. If necessary, I would hope to be able to perform an IP rebuild if needed.:eek:
Scott
I have a 2000 New Beetle that will turn over but will not crank and I'm getting really concerned. I believe the problem is fuel / injection; pump related but I do not know for sure. I've changed the fuel filter but still no crank. I've loosened the injector nuts one by one and turned over. Fuel did not "jet" up but rather just sorta welled up quickly. I would say it bubbled up but there were no air bubbles.
Any suggestions of where I can look or what I can do to further troubleshoot the problem? I'm hoping to avoid replacing the fuel pump due to the expense. If necessary, I would hope to be able to perform an IP rebuild if needed.:eek:
Scott
Fuel problem, need suggestions / recommendations...
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire