Check your local Advance Auto for diesel additive deals!!

mercredi 26 juillet 2017

Hi folks! I'm not sure if this is a nationwide thing or just local stores,but Advance had a heckuva deal on some different additives for diesels. Some stores around me they were still full price,1 store was 1/2 price,and others were about 90% off. The items I did not buy were the Super Coolant additive,which was marked down to $1.35, the one tank Renew I believe was the same,and the DEF cleaner was also $1.35 I think. The items I did buy were: Stanadyne Performance Formula additive,16oz bottle for $1.05, Stanadyne Lubricity Formula additive,16oz bottle for $0.75, and the Rislone Fuel System Treatment(the 2 part bottle) 16.9oz for $1.05. The Rislone bottle even comes w/ a screw on spout to work in the diesels w/ misfueling guards. So if you're driving by an Advance Auto,swing in and see if they're reduced at that store.Post up your location and let us know if it was disounted or not. Three of the stores I visited they weren't discounted,one was 1/2 price,and a few someone already cleaned the Stanadyne additives out.


Check your local Advance Auto for diesel additive deals!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor