Broken Injector Rocker!

jeudi 6 juillet 2017

Hello all,
I was driving my 2.0 TDI A4 BPW without any problems. I always make inspections on the time. Before a day something badly happened. I was accelerating normally and the car began shaking hard. It was running with 1/2 cylinders. I went home back. I pulled the engine cover and the picture was very bad. My rocker arm was broken and came out of the engine valve cover. It was broken. I have never seen something like this before. I didn't know what caused the problem. Before months i made injector adjustment. Everything was fine. I drove more than 2 thousand km. The injectors were fine. Especially this one with the broken rocker. It was the best. The engine sound was good. Do you know what caused the problem? I will change the rocker arm and the valve cover, but i am afraid that it will happen again. Do i need check the lifters? I am uploading photos





Broken Injector Rocker!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor