'98 Jetta Sedan A3 AHU in NW Arkansas

dimanche 9 juillet 2017

I have a '98 Jetta TDI for sale with ~184k miles and manual transmission. I have owned this car for about 9years and it has served me well. I have just recently fixed a leak in the injection pump and coolant hoses as well as the glow plug harness. It starts every time and runs great. The body has a few dents and paint chips. The interior is in fair condition. It has a tow bar on it that was there when I bought it so the actual mileage might be lower. It does have a weird sound coming from the driver side wheel. It might just need brake pads but I haven't looked at it yet. I feel this is a solid car mechanically but is fair cosmetically. I am asking $2,500 locally but if this is out of line please let me know what it is worth. It is located in NW Arkansas



'98 Jetta Sedan A3 AHU in NW Arkansas

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor