All:
I bought a new 2015 TDI GSW a few months ago. I am looking for someone local to Greenville, SC willing to swap their grey GSW SE seats for my SEL sport seats. (At the risk of everyone telling me to lose weight, which is not an issue i am 6'1 210 lbs ex hockey player body) I drive 1000 miles a week and the seats are too narrow at the mid/lower thigh and at my shoulders which makes my commuting uncomfortable. Seats are in perfect shape, i just need a "flatter" seat. (i also own a 2011 JSW TDI SE and the seats are better for my commute but i have given that car to my son.)
I bought a new 2015 TDI GSW a few months ago. I am looking for someone local to Greenville, SC willing to swap their grey GSW SE seats for my SEL sport seats. (At the risk of everyone telling me to lose weight, which is not an issue i am 6'1 210 lbs ex hockey player body) I drive 1000 miles a week and the seats are too narrow at the mid/lower thigh and at my shoulders which makes my commuting uncomfortable. Seats are in perfect shape, i just need a "flatter" seat. (i also own a 2011 JSW TDI SE and the seats are better for my commute but i have given that car to my son.)
2015 TDI GSW SEL Seats swap for SE seats Anyone?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire