2002 Jetta 5 speed FS

jeudi 27 juillet 2017

Kicking around the idea of selling the Jetta for something bigger.

2002
5 speed
166k miles
Koni Suspension
Neuspeed Sway Bar
1.5" lift spacers
17" GTI wheels and nearly new tires
Cat fuel filter
MK5 seat swap
Outdoor air temp
RC3
Brand new VNT-17
Big SMIC
Boost and EGT gauge
TB done 10k ago

Car is very clean inside and out.

Several years ago I was hit from the side, and pushed up over a curb. Damage to pass side (right inbetween the doors), bent rear axle and curtain air bags from the curb climb. The car has a salvage title. I had it fixed properly (not a drop of bondo, they replaced the skin on the right side of the car. The piece was called the aperture. Its been problem free since. I think I've got a picture of two of it before it was repaired.

I'll take some pics here shortly. Like I said I don't think you'll find a cleaner one.


2002 Jetta 5 speed FS

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor