2001 TDI Head, completly rebuilt

mercredi 5 juillet 2017

I have glass beaded all ports, intake and exhaust clean as new head. I have replaced all valves with new ones, new lifters, ground seats with neway cutters not stone grinder! neway does a lot better job. head was a little warped, i resurfaced it on my Mill. Took off .003" and it had a little bit left on the edge so I took off another .003" and it is in good condition now. I have resurfaced a lot of diesel heads and had no trouble with any of them. If your worried about clearance problems use a thicker head gasket. But I would not worry about it and use the same thickness headgasket that was on it. If anything it will give it a little more power. I have cut them up to 010" but then I use a thicker gasket. I want 795.00 out right for it or if you hve a good core we can talk about differance. It is like a brand new head. I have worked on the diesels since they came out in rabbits. Glen's VW Repair in sedalia, MO. 660-826-6892 Call for more info and for pictures. It is all wrapped in plastic wrap now. I am not on here very often so call me for info.


2001 TDI Head, completly rebuilt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor