WTB/swap wheels/tires for '09 JSW (MKVI?) E. MO or W. IL

mardi 20 juin 2017

I got some horribly noisy goodyear tires when I bought my car a year ago. They seem great for traction, but they are noisier than the 35" mud tires on my old bronco! Well ok, maybe that is stretching it a bit, but I expect noise from the mudders!

Anyway, I was looking for someone who might have some nice aftermarket wheels in 16's or 18's that is having VW buy back the car. I don't have a lot of money to sweeten the deal, but perhaps we could work something out.

I'd also be interested in stock wheels in good shape in 16's or 18's if the tires are also good.

I'm even interested in some good treads in 16's if someone has some laying around.

I live in Western IL 62293 and I could come to you on a weekend or maybe even a week night depending on location and schedule.

Thanks for looking!


WTB/swap wheels/tires for '09 JSW (MKVI?) E. MO or W. IL

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor