hi folks,
Couple days ago I had to a drive on a very bad surface road and at that time I pushed my mk7's limits making a little bit dust :). after that drive I started hearing diesel engine noise in my cabin (windows closed) and it makes me nervous about the engine. the noise is appearing when I'm accelarating above 1000 rpms, and it's like giving a music too much treble effect. I'm now hearing all the rpms my engine make both windows open/close. I remember that it feels more solid more thud sound before like imagine that you have no treble effect in your music :) I'm now driving like engine is sitting in my passenger side :). I hope I can make you understand my problem.
What dou you think that makes that problem? I'm afraid I have fault or dirt in my injectors, or having a part losen its bolt etc.
my car is 1.6 tdi dsg 105 ps and it's mileage is 15k kms. I didnt changed my fuel station since that incident.
Couple days ago I had to a drive on a very bad surface road and at that time I pushed my mk7's limits making a little bit dust :). after that drive I started hearing diesel engine noise in my cabin (windows closed) and it makes me nervous about the engine. the noise is appearing when I'm accelarating above 1000 rpms, and it's like giving a music too much treble effect. I'm now hearing all the rpms my engine make both windows open/close. I remember that it feels more solid more thud sound before like imagine that you have no treble effect in your music :) I'm now driving like engine is sitting in my passenger side :). I hope I can make you understand my problem.
What dou you think that makes that problem? I'm afraid I have fault or dirt in my injectors, or having a part losen its bolt etc.
my car is 1.6 tdi dsg 105 ps and it's mileage is 15k kms. I didnt changed my fuel station since that incident.
too much engine sound after bad road/hard use
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire