For the last few months (could be up to a year) I have notice that about half the time when I come to a stop (at a light, stop sign, etc), the RPM's will drop lower then 900. The RPM's will go down to about 700 RPM for a few seconds then recover back to the normal 900.
It does not happen all the time, however it is multiple times per day. Any thoughts on where to start looking?
Notes: 2004 TDI, 5-Speed, Malone Tune, Colt Cam, Bosio Injectors, if more detail is needed let me know, I also have a vag com but don't know what to look for.
It does not happen all the time, however it is multiple times per day. Any thoughts on where to start looking?
Notes: 2004 TDI, 5-Speed, Malone Tune, Colt Cam, Bosio Injectors, if more detail is needed let me know, I also have a vag com but don't know what to look for.
RPM drop at idle after driving
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire