Looking for a TDI guru in the SouthEast - Electrical CCM help!

mardi 20 juin 2017

Ok, there have been a couple threads on here that I have started and gotten some good diagnostics done... But now I'm stuck and haven't a clue where to go next.

I have a 2003 Jetta TDI that has become insane. The engine starts and runs perfectly, drives great. That is where it ends.

The Comfort Control Module and everything it connects to has a failure somewhere, it had been intermittent but now seems to be fully failed.
Pretty much anything connected in any way with the CCM will not function normally.

Windows, sunroof, power mirrors, horn, cruise control, steering wheel buttons, radio - all are offline. Power locks function (at least they did the last time I checked) and so does the trunk and fuel door releases.

On advice of a friend, I checked the voltage on the communication bus wires, and got ~5v on both between the dashboard and the CCM. Yet the codes are for CCM communication bus failure, single wire mode, and nothing changes. I cannot connect to the CCM with Vag-com, only the gateway and the instrument panel.

So I'm pretty much out of ideas and ready to have someone else's eyes look at this. I can (happily!) bring it pretty much anywhere, it is in South Florida at the moment so that would be preferable... But I need this fixed before I can sell this thing.

Help? Know anyone? Thanks!


Looking for a TDI guru in the SouthEast - Electrical CCM help!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor