Help me!

samedi 24 juin 2017

Hello all!

My First Post! Well, reposted from TDI 101 in appropriate spot, I think.

I have had problems for about three months with no boost, but I can hear the turbo still just faintly. The thing started to sound like a semi engine. I hoped for the noise to stay as there were no problems with the performance. One week later the semi truck noise stayed and power was lost.

Here is everything...

I have an injector pump control meter error code on my VAG. :mad:

I had a bad glow plug 2 and 4 code. Replaced and erased. No return code, :D

I had a bad MAF sensor code. Replaced and no erase needed.

Replaced the fuel filter.

Replaced the belt.

Replaced ALL vacuum lines and assured proper connection via diagram(s).

...What kind of power was lost? Well, It's dog slow and semi loud. The injection pump sounds like a squeeky belt. The throttle backs up 5-10 mph on hills. Texas has steep hills! Not good! Unsafe! It doesnt matter if I am in a lower gear, the throttle will still slow down that much. YES, the pedal is to the metal when the throttle goes back that much on hills.

The -check valve- blows in one side and not the other. That is good.

Disconnected the N75 from the actuator. Zero diference in performance.

I have got about 25 hours of looking at this thing. I am in college and have no more time to devote to it. I need to find an internship next week or I am screwed. :eek:

Please help me!

I am not opposed to the idea of an exhaust leak. I changed the oil yesterday and looked all over for a problem down there while the skid plate was off and did not find anything. It is however real hard to see when working on the ground on my back with fire ants crawling all over me. Surprisingly only suffered about 5-7 bites:o after being under there for a total of 3 hours.


Help me!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor