Hi Everyone!
I purchased this PD in-tank lift pump for my 2005 VW Golf TDI. I thought it was going out, but it ended up being electrical issues caused by a dying battery. I was going to keep it until mine needed to be replaced, however due to a number of circumstances I ended up selling my Golf at the end of last year. It's never been outside of its plastic packaging. It's a VDO unit that I originally purchased from idparts.com. A link to it is here:
http://ift.tt/2s8SuVC
Please PM me if you're interested, I have pictures also. Thanks!
I purchased this PD in-tank lift pump for my 2005 VW Golf TDI. I thought it was going out, but it ended up being electrical issues caused by a dying battery. I was going to keep it until mine needed to be replaced, however due to a number of circumstances I ended up selling my Golf at the end of last year. It's never been outside of its plastic packaging. It's a VDO unit that I originally purchased from idparts.com. A link to it is here:
http://ift.tt/2s8SuVC
Please PM me if you're interested, I have pictures also. Thanks!
BEW PD in-tank lift pump for sale!!!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire