I logged into the VW portal because I have heard nothing back on my claim, and got this message:
Former Owner claims must have been submitted by July 17, 2017. Because you did not submit a complete claim by July 17, your claim is ineligible. Please visit VWCourtSettlement.com for eligibility information. If you registered as a former owner using a different email address, please call 1-844-98-CLAIM.
I submitted my claim on June 23, nearly a month before the deadline and received an email on July 7th that they had reviewed the documents and it contained everything needed, yet I have yet to receive any payment or further emails, so when I logged in today, I saw the above message.
I talked to a rep via the chat option, and they told me the message was a glitch, and that my claim was in order and that I would receive an email with my payment instructions at some point.
Is anyone else who was an eligible seller (former owner) still waiting to receive their payment?
I'm curious if other former owners are getting this same message?
Former Owner claims must have been submitted by July 17, 2017. Because you did not submit a complete claim by July 17, your claim is ineligible. Please visit VWCourtSettlement.com for eligibility information. If you registered as a former owner using a different email address, please call 1-844-98-CLAIM.
I submitted my claim on June 23, nearly a month before the deadline and received an email on July 7th that they had reviewed the documents and it contained everything needed, yet I have yet to receive any payment or further emails, so when I logged in today, I saw the above message.
I talked to a rep via the chat option, and they told me the message was a glitch, and that my claim was in order and that I would receive an email with my payment instructions at some point.
Is anyone else who was an eligible seller (former owner) still waiting to receive their payment?
I'm curious if other former owners are getting this same message?
Elegible Sellers (fmr owner) claim ineligible for missing July 17th Deadline
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire